It is a common practice of huge enterprise to hire agents or professionals for promoting their sales and also to collect the cash due from its respective mortgagors. There can be chances of misappropriation of collected money and so, an internal check is necessary to be introduced with this system. The internal checking strategy can include
- Authorise those so-called representatives to issue a cash receipt on acceptance of money from the customers. Further, these receipts have to be submitted to the corresponding head office.
In addition to this, the head office should initiate to send a final receipt to its customers on getting the gathered amount from the representatives and the clients have the right to directly contact the headquarters if any issue with the whole system.
- Another step for avoiding fraud situations is by advising the agents to timely remit the amount collected from the customers. It is the duty of the head officials to assure that these representatives do not take or charge any commission on the service they do and if in any case, such a thing happen, then they have to submit the expense or commission bill to the head office.
- The head officials should consider contacting its customers with their account statements on a regular basis to acknowledge them about the latest updates happening with the Crypto Code.
- And if in any case, the customer got any dues, the head office can remind them about the case.
- To ensure most safety, transfer the agent or professionals to work in different places for the company and thereby, you can increase the efficiency of the money collecting system.
The sales department of an organization handles both the functions of selling and goods distribution. There should be a definite strategy practiced within this department to reduce any form of sale suppression as well as goods or account exploitation. A proper internal check should be employed in the following manner:
- Every incoming order should be listed and recorded properly in the categories of the order under process, executed or refused.
- All the sales should be invoiced and copies should be sent to the different units handling the goods.
- Further, cases of credit or cash sales must be timely registered and transaction statements should be conveyed periodically.
- If a sale gets canceled, an appropriate message should be given to the respective departments.
- Employees get the credit directly from its concerned management.